Wednesday, February 10, 2010

At Jake's Request...

As a blogging woman, who blogs about her family, I have to say that it is very nice to have a husband who is so supportive of our little blog. When Jake and I were visiting earlier this evening, he mentioned to me that he has a few favourite photos of Celeste that he would really like to see here on our blog so I thought I'd post them and share them with everyone. Two of them are photo collages that Jacob made of Celeste and I think he did a great job! The other one is from our family photo-shoot when Celeste was 6 months old. Well, without further adieu:





We sure love our sweet Celeste!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! I LOVE the pokey hair one!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooooooooooo beautiful. I can see both of you in her features!

    ReplyDelete