Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cute Christmas Moment!

A lot of wonderful and magical things happened for Celeste this Christmas. She was the recipient of many VERY cute things and I could keep you all busy four HOURS by posting all of the picture I have of her doing all of her cute things. Anyhow, I decided that for the blog I'd feature one...actually two, very CUTE items that Celeste received for Christmas this year. These are two very adorable Christmas aprons...I love them SO Much that I might just have to figure out how to sew MORE of them so that she has some to wear all year round. Anyhow a big THANK YOU to Celeste's great grandparents, Grandma Law and Papa Bryce for these very adorable aprons. Also note the super cute clip in Celeste's hair when she's sitting in her chair.




SHE LOVES IT!!!


I can't take it...these are just TOO cute!! Thank you gram and pops!
xo



1 comment: