Friday, May 29, 2009

Mom Jeans

Anybody hear of MOM jeans? They are those ones with the high waistline, sometimes with elastic in the back, they often give one's bum a flattened look and could possibly be made of a stiff denim and occassionally they have a tapered leg. Mom jeans. Today, I confess, that I wore a pair of borderline mom jeans out in public!!! I took my baby for a stroll to the local market while wearing borderline mom jeans! True, these were not as bad as the 'classic' mom jeans, but they did have a higher waistline, slightly still denim...at least the legs have a slight flare to them. Just thought I'd get this off my chest, I was the most hilariously-pantsed woman in my neighborhood today!

2 comments:

  1. Kristin, I may have just lost all my respect for you. You're lucky you have a cute kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - you totally make me laugh Kristin. Although, I don't really believe they were really "mom" jeans.

    ReplyDelete