Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Backwards Crawls!!!

I'm SO excited because my sweet little baby did some backwards crawls this morning!!! They were the first crawls she's ever done!!! I have to thank my friend Chelsea for introducing me to the Playskool Butterfly toy because that is what motivated sweet little Celeste to crawl. The funny part of this is that Celeste was trying to crawl forwards to reach her toy, and she seemed to be surprised and frustrated when her body moved the opposite way. Then I think she was confused because I was clapping and cheering her on and getting all excited. Anyhow, I don't have a video yet but hopefully I can get one later today. I'm so proud of her!

2 comments:

  1. yay Celeste! You make Auntie proud!! Keep up the work so you can show me in July!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you found the toy and that she likes it. :) That is so cute about her getting confused...poor thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete