Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Meep Meep, Beep Beep

Celeste loves to hear sounds that are like the roadrunner. Check out this short clip of her enjoying mommy's silly sounds:

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Kristin. She is the cutest! I love her little laugh. :) Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part was when she hit the food out of your hand. I love her laughs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's hilarious!! What an animated little girl - you must be such a good mom - this is just my personal theory but I think babies that smile and laugh lots must have moms that smile and laugh lots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is darling Kristin! I love that little girl! Thanks for letting me hold her today!! :) AND...I'm so glad you have a blog - it is SO cute! Mind if I add you to my blog list?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen - What a cute laugh!! Eyed loved to hear it in person :)

    ReplyDelete