Friday, April 24, 2009







Life in the Young family is fun and interesting. Celeste's life is like a musical because I sing to her so often. I have a song for when I open her window, change her diaper, think she's cute and many other things. My life is like an episode of the Simpsons mixed with an episode of Seinfeld because those shows make up Jake's personality. Okay, I'm not 100% serious about that, but I am about 50% serious. Jake loves to quote those TV shows. Jake is very hilarious and he makes me laugh all the time! I look forward to writing on this blog and I hope it will have a few readers!

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful family! I'm glad you have a blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a reader! I love it already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Kristin! Love that you have a blog. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete