Thursday, July 23, 2009

Flowers in our Yard

This year we found that there were some pretty flowers in our yard that we didn't know we had. They grew on bushes but we moved here at the end of August last year so we didn't get to see what flowers bloomed in June or July. Some are very pretty.
I don't know what the above flower is called but I like it. I wish it lasted longer.
The above picture is some pretty white flowers. I think it might be a wedding bush or something like that.

I missed the flowers on this one. They were very pretty and pink but again, they didn't last very long.


Licacs.

Nice eh? We're currently creating a new garden in the front yard. It's going to be kidney shaped and I have a beautiful bird bath, a small darling one, to put in the garden.
Neat.


No comments:

Post a Comment