Friday, June 12, 2009

More little outfits

This little dress is made from some yellow eyelet fabric that Jake's mom gave to me and some ribbon that I found on sale at Michael's. I used the same concept to sew it as I did for the black and white shirt in a prior post. This dress is WAY too big for Celeste so it's in her closet to be saved for a future date!
Below is one of my faves! This is a sweet little double ruffle skirt that my friend Julie taught me how to make. Thanks also for the cute fabric Julie! I'm now obsessed with ruffles and I'm almost finished anotehr dress that has ruffles on it!



2 comments:

  1. cute... but I bet it would look cuter with a Celeste in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go Kristin! Nice job! I love those pillowcase dresses...they look so cute on and so many possibilities with fabric and ribbon choices. And you finished the skirt - nice job!

    ReplyDelete